1: Who said Australian manufacturing is dying.
It seems every day we hear on the news businesses are closing.
That maybe true but Australian business are also starting every day creating World leading products and services.
2: Australians have invented many of the world's innovative products.
- Technology behind the black box flight recorder and Google Maps.
- Wi-Fi hotspots.
- The wine cast.
- Salt water pool chlorination system.
- Long-wear contact lens.
- The rotary clothes hoist.
There are many more.
3: In recent years four more innovative Australian made security products have been added to the list.
Four more innovative security products have been added to the list of World leading Australian made products (the web sites open in a new window) they include:
- 1993 - Hide Away Safe - High Security, Light-Weight portable safe made from Lexan Polycarbonate making it virtually indestructible.
- 2002 - Padlock Protection - Most people know padlocks can be easily broken no matter how much a Padlock costs you to buy. Padlock Protection STOPS padlock's being broken by all methods thieves use to break a Padlock.
- 2007 - One Size Fits All Wheel Clamp - Unlike all other wheel clamps sold world-wide that will only fit one or a couple of size wheels the, as the name states, One Size Fits All Wheel Clamp fits all size wheels from the smallest Wheel on a Jet Ski Trailer up to the largest Wheel on a 4WD Off Road Camper Trailer and all sizes wheels between.
- 2010 - Padlock Guard - Similar to Padlock Protection except Padlock Guard is designed to protect the Padlock you own.
All the above are unique Australian made security products. All security products are designed to STOP thieves breaking into and/or stealing your valuable possessions.
Each security product has the world's highest security rating compared to any other similar product.
4: Find out want these four unique Australian made security products can do for you.
Look at of the following pictures and read the brief description.
Then below each picture either:
- Click "Brief Overview" to read a brief overview of that security product, then on the same page click the link to open the products Web Site to read detailed information and place your order via the site's Secure Order Form.
- Or click "Go To Site" - this will open the security products own Web Site, in a new window. The Web Site has detailed information and answers every question we have been asked about the product. Then place your order via the site's Secure Order Form.
Today's Special Offer
Tuesday September 27, 2016
Buy direct from the
Camper Trailer Wheel Clamp
also known as
Australian Wheel Clamp
security option Supreme.
Australian Wheel Clamp security option Supreme.
STOPS all methods 99% of all thieves use to cut Chain
or break a Padlock.
it is QUICK and simple to fit to and remove from a Wheel.
- Fits all size wheels from a Camper Trailer Tent up to the largest Wheel on a 4WD Off Road Camper Trailer and all sizes wheels between.
- Includes 10mm diameter High Tensile Chain that cannot be cut with a Bolt Cutter no matter how long the Bolt Cutter is.
- Secured with Padlock Protection (opens in a new window) patent pending locking system - the world's highest security rated locking system replacing a standard Padlock.
Read detailed information please visit 4WD Off Road Camper Trailer Wheel Clamp - opens in a new window. When you are there if you have a question please click the contact link.
RRP: 769 minus $170
Coil Springs and/or
RRP: $868 minus $188
How to place your order.
- Open Secure Order Form / Your Investment To Purchase - opens in a new window.
- Read the order procedure.
- Select your towable or driveable vehicles suspension.
- In the Supreme quantity text box type the number you want to order.
- Complete the rest of the Secure Order Form.
Any country other than Australia let us send you a quotation.
Secure Enquiry / Quotation Form - opens in a new window.
Thank you for purchasing the
Australian made Camper Trailer Wheel Clamp.
STOP thieves stealing your
towable or drivable Vehicle.
Copyright © 1994 – 2016
Speculator Holdings Pty Ltd
Tuesday September 27, 2016